Panaji Municipal Corporation Budget
Panaji Municipal Corporation budget shows the details of receipts and expenditures of the local body
About the Budget
- The 2014-15 budget of Panaji is vastly different from the budgets of the subsequent periods. In 2014-15, the budget document was not presented as per the National Municipal Accounting Manual. Thereafter, the budgets are NMAM compliant. As the presentation is completely different, it was not possible to capture all the three budgets in the same worksheet.
- The data in the 2014-15 budget has been captured separately. The data relating to 2012-13 (Actuals), 2013-14 (BE) and 2013-14 (RE) have been captured in separate worksheets. The data in the 2015-16 and 2016-17 budget documents have been captured separately.
- In the 2016-17 budget document the capital receipts and expenditure are presented together and the totals netted out. We have presented the capital receipts and expenditure separately for greater clarity.
- The Major and Minor code descriptions are not given in the budget document. We have presented the same by referring the account code to the National Municipal Accounting Manual.
- The amounts in the budget document are in Rupees. They have been presented in Rupees Lakhs in the data set.
- When there are nil allocations in the budget, the municipal corporation presents it as a dash or as a blank or a zero. In the data set, we have presented nil allocations as zero.
- The budget estimates of 2014-15 are from the 2015-16 budget document and the budget estimates for 2015-16 and 2016-17 are from the 2016-17 budget document.
- ABDEAS-Accrual Based Double Entry Accounting System
- AMRUT-Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
- CPF-Contributory Provident Fund
- EMD-Earnest Money Deposit
- GPF-General Provident Fund
- IEC-Information, Education and Communication
- JNNURM-Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- MSW-Municipal Solid Waste
- NOC-No Objection Certificate
- NPS-National Pension Scheme
- NULM-National Urban Livelihoods Mission
- PAWS-Panjim Animal Welfare Society
- PF-Provident Fund
- S.B.A/cs-Savings Bank Accounts
- SD-Security Deposit
- UC-Utilisation Certificate
- WBM-Water Bound Macadam
|Keywords||"Panaji", "Receipt", "Expenditure", "Revenue", "Capital", " Licensing Fees", " Toilet", "Burial", "Sewerage", "Property Taxes", "Advertisement Tax", "Roads & Pavements", "Bridges", " Rental income from Municipal Properties ", "Traffic Signals", "Parking", "Urban", "JNNURM", "AMRUT", "Smart City", "Swachh Bharat Mission", "Salaries", "Gratuity", "Pension", "Electricity Charges", "Gardens", "NULM", "Festival", "Prace De Commercial Building"|
|Source||Panaji Municipal Corporation Budget Documents starting from the Budget Document for the year 2014-15|
|Unit||Figures are presented in units of Rs. Lakhs|