Rourkela Municipal Corporation Budget
Rourkela Municipal Corporation budget shows the details of receipts and expenditures of the local body
About the Budget
- The 2016-17 and the 2015-16/2014-15 budget documents are in different formats. The data therefore has been captured in two separate data sets. This data set captures the details in the 2016-17 budget document.
- In the 2015-16 and 2014-15 budgets, revenue and capital items were not been segregated. In the 2016-17 budget, the presentation clearly segregates revenue from capital and is based on the Odisha Municipal Accounting Manual.
- No account codes have been assigned in the budget document.
- As the Rourkela Municipal Corporation is moving towards compliance with the State Municipal Accounting Manual, we have taken the 2016-17 format as correct. We were unable to map the previous years' budget data with the 2016-17 format as the earlier budgets were very differently presented. Hence, a new data set has been created for the data presented in the 2016-17 budget document.
- The amounts in the budget are given in Rupees. We have presented the same in Rupees Lakhs.
- The nomenclature used in the budget document is Income and Expenditure. We have used the term Receipts and Expenditure.
- When there are nil allocations in the budget, the municipal corporation presents it as a dash or as a blank or a zero. In the data set, we have presented nil allocations as zero. South Delhi Municipal Corporation Budget,South Delhi Municipal Corporation budget shows details of receipts and expenditures of the local body. Volume I of the Budget of South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) presents details of Non Plan expenditure and income for the Corporation. Volume II of the Budget of South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) presents details of receipts and expnediture on various Plan Schemes. It also contains Resettlement Colonies Account.,"South Delhi""
|Keywords||"Rourkela", "Revenue", "Capital", "Expenditure", "Receipts", "Municipal Property", "Offensive and Dangerous Trade", "Octroi Compensation", "Public Safety", "Roads and Bridges", "Public Health", "Public Convenience", "JNNURM", "License & other fees", "Conservancy", "Works for Urban Poor", "Public Institutions", "Rajeev Awas Yojana", "Grants and Contributions", "Fair Festivals/Exhibitions", "e-municipality", "Night Shelter", "Dispensaries", "Old Age Pension", "Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana", "SJSRY", "Solid Waste Management", "Urban Tourism", "City Sanitation Plan", "House for Disabled & Houseless", " Social Sector-Pension", "Public Works", "Storm Water Drainage"|
|Source||Rourkela Municipal Corporation Budget Documents starting from the Budget Document for the year 2014-15|
|Unit||Figures are presented in units of Rs. Lakhs|