Kurnool Municipal Corporation Budget
Kurnool Municipal Corporation budget documents provide department-wise details of different types of receipts and expenditure.
About the Budget
- The Kurnool Municipal Budget document presents receipts and expenditure both by Source/Category and by Department. The data set captures the budget information Department wise as it is the most comprehensive presentation. Receipts and Expenditure are presented Department wise with account codes in the data set. The account codes have been further classified as Major, Minor and Detailed codes with descriptions. These descriptions were taken from the Andhra Pradesh Municipal Accounting Manual.
- The 2014-15 Budget document presents the details for the period 2013-14 (Actuals up to January 2014), 2013-14 (Budget Estimates), 2013-14 (Revised Estimates) and 2014-15 Budget Estimates. The 2015-16 Budget document presents the details for 2014-15 (Budget Estimates), 2014-15 (Revised Estimates) and 2015-16 Budget Estimates. The details for the period 2014-15 (Actuals up to January 2015) are available only for Revenue Receipts. It is not available for Revenue Expenditure, Capital Receipts and Expenditure. The 2016-17 Budget document presents the details for 2015-16 (Budget Estimates), 2015-16 (Revised Estimates) and 2016-17 Budget Estimates.
- The 2013-14 budget estimates are from the 2014-15 budget document, the 2014-15 budget estimates are from the 2015-16 budget document and the 2015-16 budget estimates are from the 2016-17 budget document.
- When there are nil allocations in the budget, the municipal corporation presents it as a dash or as a blank or a zero. In the data set, we have presented nil allocations as zero.
- APCPDCL-Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited , BPS-Building Regularisation Fee , FBF-Family Benefit Fund , GIS-Geographic Information System , LRS-Layout Regularisation Scheme , NOC-No Objection Certificate , RWS-Rural Water Supply , TB-Travelers’ Bungalow , UIDSSMT-Urban Infrastructure Development Scheme for Small and Medium Towns , APURMSP-Andhra Pradesh Urban Reforms and Municipal Services Project , CA-Conveyance Allowance , CCA-City Compensatory Allowance , EE-Electrical Engineering , IIT-Indian Institute of Technology , NMR-Non Muster Roll , TA-Travelling Allowance , TTA-Tour and Transfer Allowance , TV-Television , UGD-Underground Drainage , ACDP-Assembly Constituency Development Programme , AMRUT-Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation , APMDP-Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project , APUSP-Andhra Pradesh Urban Services for the Poor , BRGF-Backward Region Grant Fund , CM-Chief Minister , EIUS-Environmental Improvement of Urban Slums , IDSMT-Integrated Development of Small & Medium Town , IHSDP-Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programmes , MEPMA-Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas , MLA-Member of Legislative Assembly , MP-Member of Parliament , MRTS-Mass Rapid Transit System , PPP-Public Private Partnership , RCH-Reproductive And Child Health , RWH-Rain Water Harvesting , SC-Scheduled Caste , ST-Scheduled Tribe , UNDP-United Nations Development Programme , JNNURM-Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission , SJSRY-Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana , UGD-Under Ground Drainage , APUFIDC-Andhra Pradesh Urban Finance & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited , HUDCO-Housing & Urban Development Corporation Limited , UBI-Union Bank of India , EMD-Earnest Money Deposit , FSD-Fixed Security Deposit , APEGIS-AP State Employees Group Insurance Scheme , GLIS-Group Linked Insurance Scheme , TDS-Tax Deducted at Source , VAT-Value Added Tax , APGST-Andhra Pradesh General Sales Tax , NAC-National Agricultural Credit , NTR-N T Rama Rao
|Keywords||"Kurnool" , "Revenue" , "Capital" , "Expenditure" , "Receipts" , "Property Tax" , "Other Income" , "Municipal Properties" , "Fees &User Charges" , "Public Works" , "Roads & Bridges" , "Miscellaneous" , "Public Lighting" , "Rain Water Harvesting" , "National Slum Development Programme (NSDP)" , "Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY)" , "Prevention of Epidemics" , "Rajiv Awas Yojana" , "Civic Amenities" , "Town Planning" , "AMRUT" , "Smart City" , "Indira Kranthi Scheme", "Slum Development Work" , "Parks & Playgrounds" , "Public Health" , "Capital Work-in-Progress" , "Urban Community Development" , "Repair &Maintenance Infrastructure assets" , "IHSPD (Housing for All)" , "Indira Kranthi Pathakam" , "License Fee" , "Grants, Contribution" , "Establishment Expenses" , "Operations & Maintenance"|
|Source||Kurnool Municipal Corporation Budget Documents starting from the Budget Document for the year 2014-15|
|Unit||Figures are presented in units of Rs. Lakhs|