Agra Municipal Corporation Budget
Agra Municipal Corporation budget documents provide account-wise details of different types of receipts and expenditure.
About the Budget
- This data set is based on the 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 budgets of Agra Municipal Corporation.
- The budget documents are in Hindi.
- The budgets are organised account code wise.
- The budget documents carry account codes as per the National Municipal Accounting Manual. The compliance to the manual is not 100% Where the codes not do comply with the NMAM, we have pointed these in the footnotes. Based on the codes assigned in the budget, we have segregated the receipts and expenditure at the major head level and the detailed level.
- For some of the expenditure items, the account code is more granular than for the receipt items. That is to say, the account code is 9 digits for some expenditure items while it is a 7 digit code for all receipt items. Therefore, we have given greater details for the expenditure data sheets.
- The presentation of the budget documents are as follows: 2014-15 Budget Document: This budget document reads as 2014-15 revised estimates. So it is not a budget document, it is the revised estimates that is presented in this document. The presentation of data in the document is as follows (Refer Page 2 of the document); Column 1 - 2013-14 Budget Estimates; Column 2- 2013-14 Actuals; Column 5- 2014-15 Budget Provision; Column 6- Actuals till September 19, 2014; Column 7- Revised Estimates 2014-15- Presented by the Commissioner; Column 8- Revised Estimates 2014-15 - Adopted by the Corporation. 2015-16 budget document: The presentation of data in the document is as follows (Refer Page 2 of the document); Column 1 - 2013-14 Budget Estimates; Column 2- 2013-14 Actuals; Column 5- 2014-15 Revised Estimates; Column 6- Actuals till December 2014; Column 7- 2015-16 Budget Proposed by the Commissioner; Column 8- 2015-16 Budget Approved by the Standing Committee; Column 9- 2015-16 Budget Adopted by the Corporation. 2016-17 budget document: The presentation of data in the document is as follows (Refer Page 3 of the document)- Column 1 - 2014-15 Budget Estimates; Column 2- 2014-15 Actuals; Column 5- 2015-16 Budget Estimates; Column 6- Actuals till December 2015; Column 7- 2015-16 Budget Proposed by the Commissioner; Column 8- 2016-17 budget estimates proposed by Standing Committee; Column 9- 2015-16 Budget Estimates Adopted by the Corporation.
- Data for 2012-13 (actuals) and 2013-14 (Revised Estimates) are not available in the 2014-15 budget document.
- The 2014-15 (Budget Estimates) have been taken from the 2016-17 budget document.
- When there are nil allocations in the budget, the municipal corporation presents it as a dash or as a blank or a zero. In the data set, we have presented nil allocations.
- GI-Group Insurance , GPF-General Provident Fund , LIC-Life Insurance Corporation , BSUP-Basic Services for the Urban Poor , JNNURM-Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission , MRC-Municipal Reforms Cell , TFC-Thirteenth Finance Commission , MP-Member of Parliament , MLA-Member of Legislative Assembly , AMRUT-Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation , NMAM-National Municipal Accounting Manual
|Keywords||"Agra" , "Revenue" , "Capital" , "Expenditure", "Receipts" , "Property Tax" , "Other Income" , "Corporation Properties" , "Fees and User Charges" , "Salaries, Wages and Bonus" , "Roads and Bridges" , "Miscellaneous" , "Street Lights" , "Water" , "Sanitation" , "Solar City" , "Parking" , "Naya Savera Yojana" , "Civic Amenities" , "Swatchh Bharat" , "AMRUT" , "Smart City" , "Taj Trapezium", "Sewerage and Drainage" , "Public Health" , "Kanshiram Scheme" , "License Fee" , "Grants"|
|Source||Agra Municipal Corporation Budget Documents starting from the Budget Document for the year 2014-15|
|Unit||Figures are presented in units of Rs. Lakhs|